Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grateful!

I'm on my way to Memphis right now with Dewayne. We are going to visit with a family from church who have a child that has some medical issues. This is just another reminder for me that I am so blessed. Often when things are going good for my family and everyone is healthy and happy in my house-- sometimes if I'm not careful, I might forget about others who are hurting. Our faith is not supposed to be self-focused, but rather, other-focused. When I thank God for His blessings, its not enough to just think of myself and my family. We all need to remember each other...isn't it encouraging when pain or suffering or tragedies land at our feet, that the saints of God are praying for us? Then we should be doing the same for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment